Welcome to LevelOneServers!
In this article we will explain to you the services and fees which come with your Colocation service.
Included for free with your Colocation package is as follows:
- Remote / Power Cycle
- General Button Pressing
- Shipment Receiving and Unpacking
- Remote Eyes / Screen Readouts
- KVMoIP On-Demand 2 hour sessions (During times of high demand, we will be running a queue)
- CD-ROM / External Drive Attach
- Hot-Swap Bay Modifications
- Initial Server Racking
Additional services offered for purchase with your Colocation package are as follows:
- OS Reinstall by LOS Staff: $25/each (Initial install from when the package is received is free)
- Remote Hands Emergency (Outside of Business Hours including Weekends): $235/hour
- Remote Hands Emergency (Within Business Hours): $165/hour
- Remote Hands Non-Emergency: $100/hour
- Emergency Remote System Administration: $80/hour
- Standard Remote System Administration: $40/hour
- Deracking: $100/server + You must provide your own label to us. We will provide you package dimensions, weight, and the datacenter address so you can make the label. The label must be provided either as a file or a link DIRECTLY from the shipper. No third party links accepted.
- Expedited Racking (Within 24 Hours of Arrival): $100 if available. Please contact us.
Some information to define the pricing above:
- Emergency is classified as the most urgent time frame. Emergency work is handled within 24 hours of the request being sent in, usually sooner.
- Non-Emergency/Standard is classified as the "regular" time frame. These requests are handled within 1-5 business days
- Deracking is handled under the Standard time frame. If you need expedited deracking, please contact us and we can see if it is available at the time of your request as well as provide you a quote.
Thank you for being a valued customer at LevelOneServers!